🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Angelscript on Mingw64 issues

Started by
0 comments, last by WitchLord 10 years, 8 months ago

I'm trying to build angelscript using mingw64, but without success. It compiles all good, but during linking I get this:

\sdk\angelscript\lib\libAngelscript.a(as_callfunc.cpp.obj):as_callfunc.cpp:(.text+0xc55): undefined reference to `CallSystemFunctionNative(asCContext*, asCScriptFunction*, void*, unsigned long*, void*, unsigned long long&)'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
game\CMakeFiles\game.dir\build.make:272: recipe for target 'D:/Downloads/angelscript_2.27.1 (2)/sdk/samples/game/bin/game.exe' failed
make[2]: *** [D:/Downloads/angelscript_2.27.1 (2)/sdk/samples/game/bin/game.exe] Error 1
CMakeFiles\Makefile2:112: recipe for target 'game/CMakeFiles/game.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [game/CMakeFiles/game.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:74: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

I am not sure how to fix this. Maybe someone here knows?

Thanks.

Advertisement

MinGW 64 requires the code from the source file as_callfunc_x64_mingw.cpp. It appears this file was not included in the makefile when compiling the library.

What project did you use? The CMakeLists.txt? It appears this project doesn't include the above file, try including the file and see if it fixes the problem. Let me know if it works and I'll update the project in the SDK.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement