🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Multiple Initialization Lists

Started by
1 comment, last by WitchLord 10 years, 7 months ago

Is there any reason one cannot register multiple formats for initialization lists?

I attempted to do so and didn't get any registration errors, but it ended up replacing the first one I registered.

Advertisement

I haven't implement support for multiple list patterns yet. It will require quite a bit more work to get this supported, as the compiler will need to try to determine which one should be used based on what it sees in the script.

For now I'll add a check for this in the code so the engine doesn't silently accept when the application tries to register multiple list factories.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

I've added this verification in revision 1780.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement