🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Zombie infiltrator in a boardgame?

Started by
0 comments, last by sunandshadow 10 years, 4 months ago

Hi

Im planning a co-op boardgame about surviving the zombies and holding out until help arrives. But i want one player to be secretly against the others and mess up the plans just enough to not be exposed. Problem is it doesnt really fit with the zombie setting. Could there be a zombie overlord (or something) that secretly controls the zombies and want them to fail (so his/her zombie minions can feast on some nice brain).

Or any other solution to this?

Thanks
Erik

Advertisement

Fanatic or Zealot - someone who snaps under the stress of the apocalypse and decides everyone should just die and get it over with. Or, it could be someone whose goal is to survive their betrayal while either getting revenge against fellow survivors they hate or while getting rich by taking all the possessions from their fellow survivors who get killed, then taking those possessions with them to a new group of survivors.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement