Advertisement

Where I can sell very big browser game?

Started by April 18, 2014 05:12 PM
7 comments, last by Tom Sloper 10 years, 4 months ago

Hello,

I am planning to sell one of our biggest browser games with annual revenue of over €230k. Where would be the best place for that? May be Flippa, but buyers there usually look for websites and as you all know games are specific. Any advises will be greatly appreciated.

Also if any members here are interested, please message me for more details.

Thank you

Moving to Business forum.

Advertisement

I am planning to sell one of our biggest browser games with annual revenue of over €230k. Where would be the best place for that?

If your game is already making €230k annually, you're already selling it, and successfully (it seems to me). Are you looking for another (additional) marketplace? Or are you looking to sell the moneymaking game to a publisher? I'm not clear on the question.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

We've moved our focus more to mobile games development and possible looking to sell the entire game with exclusive rights, all domains, localisations, support, contacts, etc..

I will be more than happy to share the info with those who are interested. Also if you possible have someone who might be interested in such business venture and help selling the game, I will give you a % of the sale price.

We've moved our focus more to mobile games development and possible looking to sell the entire game

Okay, your quest is clearer now. I suggest you do research on publishers of games like yours, and contact them directly. The fact that it's made money in the past should help (but it depends on how old the game is, and its profitability outlook for the future). Good luck.

Would you be interested in helping me selling the game for a percent of the sale?

Any idea what publishers I can approach?

Thanks

Advertisement
Ask yourself:
- what other games are similar to my game, or can be compared to my game?
- who are the publishers of those games?

First of all I want to thank you for the replies. The game has no real competitor in its genre so it would be hard. That's why I need help...and offering a percent of a possible sale.

1. thank you for the replies.
2. ...and offering a percent of a possible sale.

1. You're welcome.
2. I heard you before. Good luck!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement