🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Need Assets

Started by
0 comments, last by JTippetts 10 years, 1 month ago

Hello

I'm new to the forum so i'm not completly sure if i'm really right here if not i'm sorry.

Well the topic pretty much discribes the problem i finished my second Game ("Temple Kiwi") and i'd like to submit it to the appstore and googleplay but my assets are half copied other half drawn very poorley .

The game is about a bird which falls down and has to avoid obsticles, which the player does either by the acccelometer or taping on the screen and flying up for a short period of time (maybe not the best explanation so i'll add some pictures so you can get a better image).

Oh and there is also an animation of the bird flapping his wings as soon as the player touches the screen.

I'd like to have some sort of cartoon look but i'm not able to do it by myself :/

If anybody would be intrested please just send me a message (i'll the send then the full assets folder back).

:)

Thank you in advance!

Bluemango

Advertisement

Please use the Classifieds for recruiting help.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement