🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Managing Journals - Editor Access Level

Started by
4 comments, last by kyuubi 9 years, 11 months ago

Hi,

I am trying to find how I can invite someone to co-edit my journal.

I found an article online that talks about inviting ppl as editors, but I don't see this options on my journal.

Can anyone help me out?

Cheers,

Duarte

Advertisement

Someone else should be able to confirm this, but I'm fairly certain 'group' or 'multi user' journals are restricted to GDNet+ members here.

- Jason Astle-Adams

Someone else should be able to confirm this, but I'm fairly certain 'group' or 'multi user' journals are restricted to GDNet+ members here.

Crossbones members can as well (just tried, and I could add myself and other random members as editors and save the settings without being stopped).

“If I understand the standard right it is legal and safe to do this but the resulting value could be anything.”

Hey guys,

Thanks very much for your replies.

Do you guys know if I buy a GDnet+ Subscription I can upgrade my journal? Or would I need to create a new journal from scratch?

I wouldn't want to loose the history.

Cheers,

you should be able to just use your existing journal with the new features you are granted access to. If not, let me know

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Hi Gaiiden,

Thanks for your support.

All questions answered!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement