🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Chat - Basic Image Tag

Started by
2 comments, last by Washu 9 years, 10 months ago

Would it be possible to create some sort of image tag for the chat allowing users to post images. I understand that this might be problematic due to inappropriate content, but there's almost always a crossbones online in the chat that can take care of such a situation.

FastCall22: "I want to make the distinction that my laptop is a whore-box that connects to different network"

Blog about... stuff (GDNet, WordPress): www.gamedev.net/blog/1882-the-cuboid-zone/, cuboidzone.wordpress.com/

Advertisement

Would it be possible to create some sort of image tag for the chat allowing users to post images. I understand that this might be problematic due to inappropriate content, but there's almost always a crossbones online in the chat that can take care of such a situation.

its a nice idea. but I think we need to be able to shift enter for a new line in chat first

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

And that too.

FastCall22: "I want to make the distinction that my laptop is a whore-box that connects to different network"

Blog about... stuff (GDNet, WordPress): www.gamedev.net/blog/1882-the-cuboid-zone/, cuboidzone.wordpress.com/

Supporting webm/embedding of youtube videos would be nice too.

But shift enter first.

In time the project grows, the ignorance of its devs it shows, with many a convoluted function, it plunges into deep compunction, the price of failure is high, Washu's mirth is nigh.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement