🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Alignment Improvment / features

Started by
2 comments, last by TheChubu 9 years, 9 months ago

Hello,

When writing my journal I found there was no alignment for block alignment (not sure the actual term, but it makes all lines the same size, so they don't go in and out depending on what words are used in that line)

There is left alignment

centre alignment

even right alignment

But no blocked

:(

I also found it incredibly frustrating to centre images. When I tried to use the centre alignment for an image, it would assume the everything before that image should be centred as well. I solved it by adding 2-3 line breaks before and after the image. Just kinda annoying is all :/

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

Advertisement

not sure the actual term, but it makes all lines the same size, so they don't go in and out depending on what words are used in that line)

The term you're looking for is "justified."

not sure the actual term, but it makes all lines the same size, so they don't go in and out depending on what words are used in that line)

ah, ty

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

Like what the means are to an end.

"I AM ZE EMPRAH OPENGL 3.3 THE CORE, I DEMAND FROM THEE ZE SHADERZ AND MATRIXEZ"

My journals: dustArtemis ECS framework and Making a Terrain Generator

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement