🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

The once a week post rule thing

Started by
4 comments, last by Tom Sloper 9 years, 7 months ago
What's with the once a week post rule thing. The forum is boring when no one posts
Advertisement
ankhd,
I split off your post into a new thread. Your question wasn't related to the topic it was posted in ("Proper C++ header file?") and seems to be about a gamedev.net policy (so I moved it to its own thread in "GDNet Comments, Suggestions and Ideas").

What "once a week post rule thing" are you talking about?

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

ankhd,
I split off your post into a new thread. Your question wasn't related to the topic it was posted in ("Proper C++ header file?") and seems to be about a gamedev.net policy (so I moved it to its own thread in "GDNet Comments, Suggestions and Ideas").

What "once a week post rule thing" are you talking about?

In the original thread, the OP said he didn't like to ask for help more than once a week. I think his comment was a question or statement in response to that, rather that randomly questioning some (non-existing) policy.

And here I was so proud of myself, responding to someone else's report of an off-topic post and successfully splitting the post into its own thread. tongue.png
However, I don't think it's necessary to move this back into that thread since it doesn't contribute much of anything to the discussion there. Maybe it's best to just close it where it is now...

And here I was so proud of myself, responding to someone else's report of an off-topic post and successfully splitting the post into its own thread

And here I was so proud of myself, reporting what appeared to be a completely off-topic post. I do now recall reading that part of the OP when it was first posted, but I had completely forgotten it when I was reading the new posts last night.

And here I was so proud of myself, reporting what appeared to be a completely off-topic post.

I think I'll just close it now. tongue.png

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement