🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

How To (Or If I Can) Place An Advert As A Writer

Started by
2 comments, last by Kangarooster 9 years, 6 months ago

I was wondering (after having done some searching in the forums, classifieds, etc.) how I would list myself as a writer for any unpaid or paid project. Under the categories drop-down list there isn't an option for writers (that I could see). Can I list myself as an "art production" contractor?

What if all the world's inside of your head/ Just creations of your own?/ Your devils and your gods/ All the living and the dead/ And you're really all alone?/ You can live in this illusion/ You can choose to believe/ You keep looking but you can't find the woods/ While you're hiding in the trees(Nine Inch Nails).

Advertisement
I'm moving this to GDNet Discussion - somebody there may be able to help you figure out our complicated Classifieds system.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

For unpaid projects you can post directly under hobbyist projects, you don't have to pick a subcategory.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

Thank you. I appreciate the help!

What if all the world's inside of your head/ Just creations of your own?/ Your devils and your gods/ All the living and the dead/ And you're really all alone?/ You can live in this illusion/ You can choose to believe/ You keep looking but you can't find the woods/ While you're hiding in the trees(Nine Inch Nails).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement