🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Current Survey

Started by
23 comments, last by StarMire 9 years, 6 months ago

I was able to take the survey yesterday, but I gave up half way trough. Today I cant take it anymore, it redirects me to the home page.

Advertisement

I'm assuming the email I got an hour or so ago asking me to take the survey was an automated message?

Got silently redirected back to GD as well.

No I wrote that to go out to all current members. It's my last ditch attempt to get across the finish line. We're about 60% of the way there right now.

Saw the e-mail, filled the survey (I wasn't as active these days as the e-mail made it sound like... mostly out of laziness though). Also huh weird reading this thread, I definitely managed to go through the whole survey since it was quite long for me ????? It definitely takes into account what were your previous answers though, judging by the questions (it even explicitly states so in some cases).

Don't pay much attention to "the hedgehog" in my nick, it's just because "Sik" was already taken =/ By the way, Sik is pronounced like seek, not like sick.

Saw the e-mail, filled the survey (I wasn't as active these days as the e-mail made it sound like... mostly out of laziness though). Also huh weird reading this thread, I definitely managed to go through the whole survey since it was quite long for me ????? It definitely takes into account what were your previous answers though, judging by the questions (it even explicitly states so in some cases).

Out of curiosity, what is your profession?

Yeah, I got the email and the same drop out response. I assume you have to say that you work in video games to go on to the further part. As a hobbyist I assumed I should not click video games since it seemed like the things it listed were industries. My gender and age definitely fall into the ideal video gaming demographic.

just tried after Michael's call to arms. just a note:

make the "don't click unless ready/click-fraud" thing more visible. like bold and red. I had to switch to another computer since I inadvertently closed the survey early.

I couldn't finish it tough. They don't care about mobile nor PC I guess.

Ekt

Yeah, I got the email and the same drop out response. I assume you have to say that you work in video games to go on to the further part. As a hobbyist I assumed I should not click video games since it seemed like the things it listed were industries. My gender and age definitely fall into the ideal video gaming demographic.

It doesn't matter, unfortunatly. But they asked us not to discuss the details so I'll respect that.

I'm a little bit disappointed too. I never give out my email address and now I did and got nothing in return. Hopefully it's only available to the GDNet staff.

My email time stamp says it is 18 hours old.

I just tried to take the survey within the last 10 minutes.

I entered my email address and it told me the survey was no longer available.

The front page of the survey said it would run through Jan 5th.

I guess they weren't getting enough "qualified" responders fast enough for their liking.

I hope that doesn't make things tougher for this site.

Writer, Game Maker, Day-Dreamer... Check out all the wonderful things I've thought up at Meatsack's Workshop!

Check out the Current Ranking of Super Gunball DEMO on IndieDB!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement