🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Journal replies in My Content

Started by
3 comments, last by Brain 9 years, 5 months ago
I was just wondering how feasible it would be to have journal comments appear in My Content along with forum posts, bold when there are new replies?

I use My Content to keep track of threads I participate in, but unless I follow every journal I post in, I have no easy way to track conversations in there.

No biggie, just a thought. I'm trying to stay more active in the journals since they have gone kind of quiet compared to how they were on the old site and I thought this might help.

The Journals tab in there only seems to show my own journal, not those of others I have commented on. Perhaps I'm missing something obvious as usual :)
Advertisement

Hmmm, no, don't seem to find such a functionality either. Would really be useful.

...but unless I follow every journal I post in, I have no easy way to track conversations in there.

I can't speak for Mike on what's possible with the site but for now this is the only way to do it - and even that wasn't originally available

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Okay, no worries, thanks Drew.

Just adding my "me too" to this thread, would really like this feature...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement