🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

blender can export to milkshape 3d ascii ?

Started by
0 comments, last by jbadams 9 years, 4 months ago

i find on google not found
you can give plugins to me

thank Hodgman to chat me edit my topic

Advertisement

Did you really try searching for this yourself?

I just typed your exact question into Google, and the very first result told me that Blender can not export to that format, but suggested simply exporting to one of the many other formats that MilkShape 3d can import and proceeding from there; if you just needed to get the Blender file into MilkShape 3d job done and you can move on. If you really need the ascii format for some reason you can export again from MilkShape into that format.

The second result was a Blender exporter for MilkShape 3d MS3D format, which will also solve your problem if you just need to get the file from Blender into MilkShape 3d, or which could be your intermediate step if you really need that ASCII format for some reason.

We're happy to help people, but honestly based on this and your other recent question it doesn't really look like you're even trying to find your own answers first. You're also not explaining what you're trying to do in much detail -- if you tell us why you think you need to export to that particular format we could recommend alternatives.

Hope that helps! :)

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement