🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

LaTeX in journals?

Started by
2 comments, last by CulDeVu 9 years, 3 months ago

The MathJax headers don't seem to be present in the developer journal pages, as a result the new LaTeX tags that work on the forum can't be used:

\( <inline LaTeX> \)
\[ <formula LaTeX> \]

Could MathJax be enabled for the developer journals section of the site? Thanks!

“If I understand the standard right it is legal and safe to do this but the resulting value could be anything.”

Advertisement

Bump, any updates on this issue? Thanks!

“If I understand the standard right it is legal and safe to do this but the resulting value could be anything.”

Ping...

+1 this

This is why I think it'd be nice to have upvoting/downvoting in GD suggestions, even if it's not accounted for in your total reputation, just to get a gauge how popular a suggestion is. Although if that happened there'd be an influx of "gdnet dark theme again plz" tongue.png

I'm sorry about any spelling or grammar mistakes or any undue brevity, as I'm most likely typing on my phone

"Hell, there's more evidence that we are just living in a frequency wave that flows in harmonic balance creating the universe and all its existence." ~ GDchat

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement