🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for 2d graphic GUI

Started by
1 comment, last by riuthamus 9 years, 3 months ago

Hello everyone, as the title says, i'm looking for a 2d graphic for a simple GUI for an Android app which i'm currently working on.
There's not so much other to say about, all that i need is a simple GUI. Unfortunally i'm not a good designer and i cannot even think how i could make it. Btw, the app is a Sudoku and it's almost ready, so if you're interested about, please comment below and i'll provide you the actuall version, and of course you'll be free to improve it aswell. Any idea is more than welcome! Thanks everyone for reading.

Advertisement

Why did you post this is the "business and law" forum of all places? Moving you to Visual Arts.

If want to hire an artist you should probably head to our classifieds section (where you can place your own ad, or browse contractor's listings), or if you're looking for reasonably priced stock assets you might try GameDevMarket.net or similar asset stores.

Hope that helps! :)

- Jason Astle-Adams

Seems we have a rash of these in the art section for the past week or so. Please post your requests in the classified section that jb spoke of.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement