🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Why delete the site clone thread?

Started by
9 comments, last by TheChubu 9 years, 3 months ago

That, why?

"I AM ZE EMPRAH OPENGL 3.3 THE CORE, I DEMAND FROM THEE ZE SHADERZ AND MATRIXEZ"

My journals: dustArtemis ECS framework and Making a Terrain Generator

Advertisement

Illuminati confirmed.

void hurrrrrrrr() {__asm sub [ebp+4],5;}

There are ten kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
Something something conspiracy and the advertising industry.

The end.

I'll bet it was...

THOSE DASTARDLY GAME DEVELOPERS ORGANIZATION

In time the project grows, the ignorance of its devs it shows, with many a convoluted function, it plunges into deep compunction, the price of failure is high, Washu's mirth is nigh.

As co-owner of www.gams-dev.net and representative of Jerry Seinfeld, I can neither confirm nor deny of any internal debugger propaganda that may or may not have caused an international advertising war that may cause the collapse of the global economy.

I think I see a triangle in the thread title!

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

I hid the thread since the guy cloning our site went so far as to use offshore servers to host the site that claim to ignore any legal entanglements that occur. A visit to game-developer.org at this point looks a little different as you go page to page.

Their hosts (including cloudflare) have been entirely unhelpful in responding to takedown requests.

A visit to game-developer.org at this point looks a little different as you go page to page.

Nicely done!

Tristam MacDonald. Ex-BigTech Software Engineer. Future farmer. [https://trist.am]

Their hosts (including cloudflare) have been entirely unhelpful in responding to takedown requests.

Maybe you can contact WhoisGuard about this so that they at least can't hide behind their anonymity?

WE WON!

site is off the line

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement