🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for a online college to get my Computer Science degree

Started by
9 comments, last by DerekL 9 years, 2 months ago
@DerekL, I will have to look deeper into this. I honestly don't know how to feel about Universities like this. I've heard about this stuff doing well, and I've heard of it being scamish. But reguardless it is still a good sugestion and may help me get to my means of having a degree.

I understand the hesitancy but if you do dig deeper you will realize this one isn't a scam. It's full accredited across most of the world now and also has teachers from the top universities in the world including Yale, Harvard and oxford that still currently teach at these schools. This has been discussed through ted talks and comes highly recommended from many people who are part of the us department of education.

While this program was mostly created to give education to people without any money and live in areas where a proper education is impossible they do accept people world wide. The only thing you are paying for are tests and even then if you can prove you cannot afford to pay for the test they will cover the costs.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement