🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Some users can't create threads

Started by
12 comments, last by jbadams 9 years, 2 months ago

A user has been having problems starting a thread so I made this thread for them.

FastCall22: "I want to make the distinction that my laptop is a whore-box that connects to different network"

Blog about... stuff (GDNet, WordPress): www.gamedev.net/blog/1882-the-cuboid-zone/, cuboidzone.wordpress.com/

Advertisement

announcing you're making a thread.

neet.

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

You were in on it!

FastCall22: "I want to make the distinction that my laptop is a whore-box that connects to different network"

Blog about... stuff (GDNet, WordPress): www.gamedev.net/blog/1882-the-cuboid-zone/, cuboidzone.wordpress.com/

He did this testing for me, for some reason I can't create new threads.

Thanks by the way.

Oh, and I can't create new threads... also, the Contact Us page isn't working for me either.

Test comment -- Ignore!!11!one!1!

I'm sorry about any spelling or grammar mistakes or any undue brevity, as I'm most likely typing on my phone

"Hell, there's more evidence that we are just living in a frequency wave that flows in harmonic balance creating the universe and all its existence." ~ GDchat

this post intentionally left blank.

(you see what i did there? test papers always have that inane statement somewhere on them).

I guess someone will be along to delete this pointless thread soon.

I believe he migi has now met his thread quota for the day.

he can be fed now.

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

Contacting you (Serapth) via private message.

- Jason Astle-Adams

Thanks by the way.

Oh, and I can't create new threads... also, the Contact Us page isn't working for me either.

Weren't you banned?

J/K :P

Thanks by the way.

Weren't you banned?

J/K tongue.png

I thought I was for a moment...

Wondered if I did some late night grumpy drunken posting I forgot about... thankfully nah, it was just an account issue. :) All fixed up now.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement