🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

free sounds

Started by
4 comments, last by Platinum 22 years, 7 months ago
Hello, I would like to know where to get some free sounds. They do not have to be a perfect quality, but just licence free. I dont care about bitrate. (I don''t like hitting things with other things next to a microphone I hope there are many sources on the internet, but I haven''t found any yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Advertisement
You can find some FX here

http://www.samplenet.co.uk
//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I'm looking for work

Hey, I did do sounds with hitting things next to a microphone ;-)
BUT: they''re pretty good, well, "a little" modified with sound editing software, of course.
Everything 44.1 kHz.

I have tanks, other motor sounds, sounds of a big stone drawn on another stone
("evil" scratching, like ''moving rock trap'' in a pharao''s grave or so...) and some hitting sounds.

Unfortunately I can''t access them at the moment, cause my mainboard died recently,
I''m awaiting a new one, but not yet arrived...

But if you''re interested, wait until my pc is working again...

It''s not free, but for $5 you can get a library of 6000 sounds from COSMI. It''s called the 6000 Sound Effects library and everything is royalty free.

I picked it up at Walmart and it was well worth the $5.

borngamer
Thank you guys VERY much. You really helped me a lot.

greets
Platinum
dont look at me, i foley all my sounds
"Luck is for people without skill."- Robert (I Want My Island)"Real men eat food that felt pain before it died."- Me

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement