🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

signing in from other devices

Started by
3 comments, last by jbadams 9 years ago

Hello,

So i have recently noticed if i log in via google on my phone, it seems to log me out on my desktop (i am always logged in)

whats up with that?

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

Advertisement
Ah, it happens when you sign into gd.net on mobile devices via Google, it then logs you out of all desktop sign ins. Is this a Google thing?

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

It may be, I sign in directly (not via Google or anything) and I don't have this issue.

For now I sign in directly from my phone and via Google on pc, and this does not cause the issue

I think it must be something to do with logging in via Google. Thanks for the report!

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement