🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Cynder Dragon

Started by
4 comments, last by Nyaanyaa 9 years ago

Based Character Saga The Legend Of Spyro
Name Dragon: Cynder
This is my concept art for Action Figure for support this is franchise (fan art)
Used Only zbrush and keyshot Rendering

marco-romano-untitled-0.jpg?1433503240

marco-romano-untitled-158.jpg?1433503304

marco-romano-untitled-207.jpg?1433503336

marco-romano-untitled-247.jpg?1433503300

Advertisement

If not inentional, the claws are a bit big and look a bit too playful. Otherwise, not bad at all.

The eyes seem too human. Snout could be longer and sharper.

What will you make?

thank you very much for your feedback and still a variation of Cynder it based on the original , and making a few changes still are glad that you enjoyed

The dragons front wrists are kinda weird. Its like there is no bone or something. It reminds me of that scene from harry potter when he breaks his arm and the guy makes the bones disappear trying to fix it. HIs arm just like folds over itself.

The dragons front wrists are kinda weird. Its like there is no bone or something. It reminds me of that scene from harry potter when he breaks his arm and the guy makes the bones disappear trying to fix it. HIs arm just like folds over itself.

Harsh, but true. This dragon's forelegs give no structural support. In this position, unless Cynder has really strong calves, hamstrings and hips, and a strong back and neck, s/he would simply fall over. Unless perhaps Cynder's forearms, triceps and chest are also super strong? It certainly looks like quite a workout to stay in this position. smile.png

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement