🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Offering my Art

Started by
-1 comments, last by Fhizban 8 years, 11 months ago

Dear gamedev.net Community,

Please excuse this shameless plug: In order to partially finance the future development of my games and projects there is now an Stock Art store available at my hobby companies website. The focus is on high-quality fantasy, medieval and sci-fi artworks as well as GUI and user interface.
Please wait a bit for the shop inventory in the lower section to load, alternatively you can check out the remote shops linked on the right.
There are currently about 60+ pieces of artwork on RPGNow and about 20+ images in my sellfy shop. With new pieces added constantly.
my stuff is available on 5 different shop sites with more coming soon, this way you can choose the most secure, convenient and fastest way of ordering online.
Currently there are lots of typical fantasy images (high-fantasy creatures, backgrounds, objects) but also GUI, sprites for computer games and a ton of other stuff. With a whole range of Sci-Fi images coming soon.
My artists are doing a great job, if you commission art like this exclusively, you have to pay a lot. My images are offered at cheap prices, perfect for indie game creators!
thanks for your time and tolerating my "ad-thread" - feel free to check out my art (you can also contact me via email anytime)
cheers
-Fhizban (Tobias)
5c74dda88ad7d3dd7acd26c898744384.jpg

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement