🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

College Marketing Research - Cinematics/Animation

Started by
0 comments, last by Thaumaturge 8 years, 11 months ago

Hey everyone!

I am new to gamedev and I am looking for some help on a college assignment. I am a marketing major and looking to get into the animation industry with a focus in video games. I have this 2 minute survey that I could really use some input on to finish my final project. If you know some others who could take it, I would appreciate the share. Teacher is wanting us to get 100 people but its hard when my research is so focused on a small target. Please and Thank you!!!

http://questionpro.com/t/ALhWrZSsxO

Advertisement

Hmm... I don't know whether it will likely work, but have you tried sending your survey to game development companies, whether small or large? Depending on how far you're willing to cast your net--I don't know whether you want your responses limited to your own country--there should be an awfully large number of potential respondents.

(I don't work in a company, and have no real experience of contracting animators, so I haven't attempted to fill in the survey myself. ^^; )

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My Twitter Account: @EbornIan

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement