🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

+3 on a comment, but i can't see the comment...?

Started by
3 comments, last by jbadams 8 years, 11 months ago

When I get upvote or get upvoted, i normally can go to the link and see what post got upvoted. But I guess I made a comment on an article and that got upvoted. But when I click on the link, it sends me back to the Home Page.

Is this a feature?

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Advertisement

It's a bug with some things. I forget whether it was article comments or journal comments.

Here's a thread from a few months ago - though there are other ones from earlier.

Just think of it as an upvote of your general existence. laugh.png

WELCOME TO GAMEDEV.NET

"I AM ZE EMPRAH OPENGL 3.3 THE CORE, I DEMAND FROM THEE ZE SHADERZ AND MATRIXEZ"

My journals: dustArtemis ECS framework and Making a Terrain Generator

It's a bug with some things. I forget whether it was article comments or journal comments.

I'm fairly certain it works that way for both.
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.
It's a known issue with comments on journal entries and sometimes articles; I'm not really familiar with the system in question, but apparently it's a non-trivial fix that is unlikely to be dealt with anytime paticularly soon.

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement