🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

My First Scene 3d Pokèmon Used Unity 3d

Started by
8 comments, last by Xerath Dragons 8 years, 11 months ago

Hi all this is my first scene used Unity 3d With my character Pokèmon created used zbrush and blender for pose

j5KOW.jpg

Advertisement
Oh man, this reignited my childhood dream to have a true Pokémon mmorpg.

This looks absolutely awesome! What kind of Pokemon game are you creating? Hand-held style of Pokemon game or more of a Pokemon Coliseum/Pokemon Stadium?

Thank you so much and then a 3D scene that I never had a hand Unity 3d but playing it a bit to understand I understand how it works out in terms of graphics and still hope in the future to make a game with this wonderful franchise

Hi all this is my first scene used Unity 3d With my character Pokèmon created used zbrush and blender for pose

j5KOW.jpg

What a gorgeous render! Good job!

Oh man, this reignited my childhood dream to have a true Pokémon mmorpg.

But if you do see one, Nintendo will probably take it down.

But if you do see one, Nintendo will probably take it down.

This.

If you put too much passion into this, the disappointment will be really great. I would recommend to move away from the franchise and think about developing your own game universe. What is so interesting in Pokemon, that you love it ? What features are annoying ? What are cool characters you can think of ?

Thanks All this is render for Character Single

o5dy5j.jpg

Gardevoir

qyixzq.jpg

Fennekin

28jfpc5.jpg

New Model

j9WGN.jpg

Shinx

Wow... you're an awesome 3d artist!

I think if you make an amaterurish pokemon game for web or mobile nintendo will not bother you because there are already dozens out there..
but we must say it's not fair to exploit the fame that others have struggled so much to get

Anyway how did you make that grass? Is that a particle system or thousands of billboards you put there by hand?

billboards used

jlexw.jpg

New Update With Hud and Graphic Update

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement