🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

"Runtime" - Character Creation/Customization Library

Started by
0 comments, last by Gian-Reto 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi, I'm afraid I know what the answer is going to be, but are there any "character generator" libraries that I can integrate into a project (basically Unity or UE) and allow customizable clothing sets and body morphs at runtime?... I know about UMA for Unity, but it doesn't have enough content imo and the available content I find overpriced.
Advertisement

Did you already check the Unity Asset Store? I have nothing I could recommend as I never really looked for it, but I have a hard time believing there is NOTHING in the asset store (if UMA is the only thing, then bad luck I guess).

That being said, why not go the DIY route? I have seen at least one tutorial for Unity for creating Character customizations. Don't know if I will find the link again...

But a short Google search turned up this: http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/44234/advanced-character-customization.html

Maybe have a look at this CakeWalk asset in the store... IF it is still around.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement