🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

No way to close "Your Media Library" window without loosing typed-up

Started by
2 comments, last by Brain 8 years, 3 months ago

Seems like I'm locked in an issue here.

I was replying to a topic in the GDNet lounge forum. My cursor being hyper sensitive as usual - while I was just moving the cursor (hovering over) -when a window poped-up, (am like..."where did that come from?"), well that shouldn't be a problem ... just close it.

Eer the problem is... there is no way to close it. Even clicking the finish button doesn't close it.

I could close the current tab but I will loose all I've typed up in the reply (which is quite a lot -by my own low standard). Why do i have to loose all i've typed and have to retype every thing all over again because there is no close button on the sub-window?

[attachment=31016:gamedev bug3.png]

can't help being grumpy...

Just need to let some steam out, so my head doesn't explode...

Advertisement

Seems like I'm locked in an issue here.

I was replying to a topic in the GDNet lounge forum. My cursor being hyper sensitive as usual - while I was just moving the cursor (hovering over) -when a window poped-up, (am like..."where did that come from?"), well that shouldn't be a problem ... just close it.

Eer the problem is... there is no way to close it. Even clicking the finish button doesn't close it.

I could close the current tab but I will loose all I've typed up in the reply (which is quite a lot -by my own low standard). Why do i have to loose all i've typed and have to retype every thing all over again because there is no close button on the sub-window?

attachicon.gifgamedev bug3.png

Clicking "Finished" closes the pop-up for me -- for reference, I'm using Chrome as well.

As a work-around, I also managed to select text by inspecting the element (right-click the text entry field, Inspect Element), and searching for text I had entered. That might help recover your post until a fix is available.

Hello to all my stalkers.

Clicking "Finished" closes the pop-up for me -- for reference, I'm using Chrome as well.

So that means its a problem with my own browser then. Hmmm

As a work-around, I also managed to select text by inspecting the element (right-click the text entry field, Inspect Element), and searching for text I had entered. That might help recover your post until a fix is available.

Yeah, thanks thats what i have done, recovered and posted. but still can't close "Your Media Library" window except by closing the whole tab

Crazy, that my browser is messing up

can't help being grumpy...

Just need to let some steam out, so my head doesn't explode...

If i was going down that route myself, and was inside the element inspector, i'd probably be looking to just hide the elements that were in my way and then try to submit the post...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement