🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Thrown Into Darkness

Started by
-1 comments, last by jaytpeters 8 years, 3 months ago

It's late and I've had a few beers, but I couldn't stop jotting down ideas for this strange game idea that came to me out of the blue. I'm pretty sure it has never been done before (not even close in similarity). I think I might have subconsciously been inspired by some innovative indie games in the recent past. Anyways, enough blabber. I thought I should post this somewhere. Feel free to reply to me positive/negative/whatever. I don't know if the ideas even paint a clear picture because it was mostly stream of consciousness. (Also, if formatting needs to be fixed, please let me know). Thanks!

Random off the top of my head name for the idea: Thrown into darkness

P.S.: Also, as a side note. This somewhat has to do with a result of being frustrated with the current stale progression of MMOs. This idea is intended (and only intended) to serve as an idea for an MMO. It would be really tough to make this work as a small population multiplayer/single-player game.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement