🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Creating a team to learn Unity & C# Together

Started by
6 comments, last by Sagar Shah 7 years, 11 months ago

Hi ,
I am currently wanting to create a team that can share ideas , tips , skills and advice to help learn Unity & C#. This will allow us to power through our understanding making learning faster and creating a good strong team whilst doing it. I am slightly new to Unity and have only have a couple months experience with both Unity & C#. But i have been using Game Maker (GML) for 3 years know and have a great knowledge and use of Game Maker, creating a couple of Prototypes but have never taken them to far. But if anyone would like to get involved be contact me on my email keanu.barnardd@gmail.com and we will discuss further details from there

Thanks , Keanu

Advertisement

I know how to use the Unity editor, and I'm also interested in creating my first game soon (having conceptualized so many).

Could I join?

I just got unity a couple days ago and just started to learn C# at that time. I do have college courses and a full time job (which let's face it, take president as the job pays the bills and I'm paying to attend the classes), however I would love to have a team to work with to learn both of these and maybe work with on projects future.

You can either PM me or email me at ccucc003@odu.edu to discuss further if you want.

sent you a PM

This is definitely something I'd be interested in. I'm building my first RTS right now and would love to use Unity for future projects. Count me in.

I'm a first year software engineering student who dreams to be a video game developer, i know bare basics of c++ and c#, i've tried learning unity with tutorials but i found them numbingly boring and slow, however i believe a real tangible goal/project would help me improve many times faster and i would love to work on such a project. PM or email me @ sonicdx4@yahoo.com

Would be interested in joining :D Sent you a message

Hey i download unity yesterday and want to learn game development too. I already have some experience as a C# dev. I am also interested to join.

sagarshah1@yahoo.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement