🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

In Need Of Character Modelers

Started by
0 comments, last by Nightwing52 7 years, 11 months ago

I'm going to be developing a game called "Access Denied" with a friend of mine. Right now, I am going to do programming and environment art, while he does animation. However, we have one HUGE problem. We're both terrible with 3D modeling. I'll get better, and so will he, but if we want this game developed any time soon, we'll need someone who already has those skills. The requirements aren't that high, you just need to be able to do a better job than me (which won't be hard at all XD). However, we'll all be using Blender, so it might be best if you do too. Anyways, just email me your Skype name if you're interested. My email is "thebomb99534@gmail.com." Yes, I made this gmail when I was twelve. XD

Advertisement

I forgot to mention. There would only be one main character to model. All other "characters" will be robotic stuff like sentries and low-poly robots.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement