🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking For Designer/modeler/game Designer

Started by
-1 comments, last by alteest 7 years, 11 months ago

Hello,

I'm looking for designer/modeler for space strategy-sim game.

I have big experience in software development, but almost nothing in gamedev.

A lot of time ago I was looking at X2 (X3) and like it (but played not sol much times, may be one week or something like this). Now I want to implement something like it, but with additional details.

Now sure, may be we should try at first iteration to do something with tiles (I don't know what designer/modeler will join to project and what he can do). If you are designer/modeler and think that you can do really great things, we can start to work on something really great.

To work on this project I choose libgdx. Why? It's simple and easy to build application for different platforms. But I can change engine (java, C++) if you will proof me, that libgdx is not so good (because I'm not sure about it) or something else (but please, don't tell me about Unreal and/or Unity, I know about it).

Also I have only some common visions of this project and some area are not clear to me. So, if you think that you can create game design (this is space strategy-sim ), it will be really great.

Post me a email: alteest@gmail.com

Thanks for reading. Cheers.

P.S. sorry, english is not my native languige

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement