🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Java Programming Hobby Group

Started by
3 comments, last by Jh62 7 years, 8 months ago

Hey,

I'm Kenneth and I'm looking for some people who program in Java and would like to engage in hobby projects with me.

I'm currently working on a 2D animation program for JFX. The software I'm making is meant to help making games easier,

by allowing you to create objects and animations then import them into other things.

WWW.animate.work is my website and you can see my old project which worked with Java Swing, the new one should be

more sophisticated.

Thank you,

Kenneth

Advertisement

I am interested. I've studied java at university and made some custom projects but I have no experience in real projects yet.

I'm still in university and just started working at an IT company but I will work with you in my spare time as a hobby.

email me at: capitane@abv.bg

or skype: capitane6

(I'll see it sooner on email)

Hristo

I'm working as a java backend developer for web applications and therefore have a good grasp in java.

Also am used to C#, C, Rust and JavaScript

contact me: xetra11@outlook.com

Hiya, I've used Java for making some simple games before but never published to a website. I'm a pure coder so not too familiar with designing sprites and such.

Message me if you want to get in touch.

I program in Java using LibGDX as a framework.

I could be interested.

Send me a message of what you have in mind.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement