🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Design Contest!

Started by
0 comments, last by Tom Sloper 7 years, 10 months ago

Hello! me and my friend have recently started to develop a new 16 bit adventure! we do not have much done yet, but we do have the enemy and character sprites done, but we do not have the boss sprites done. That is why I am here, me and my friend are hosting a contest to see who can make the best boss sprites. The bosses we need is a zombie boss, a jail warden boss, a school bully boss and a Dark, Purple mysterious final boss! You can choose one of these, make a sprite for it and send it to me. Then we will choose which one we like most and use it for the game, if you win you will get your name in the credits and in a Easter Egg ;) So there will be 4 people chosen to put in the credits, because there is 4 bosses people can make.

Advertisement

Design Contest!
...me and my friend are hosting a contest to see who can make the best boss sprites.

That sounds more like an art contest than a design contest. This doesn't belong in the Game Design forum.
I'm moving it to Hobby Classifieds, but it might not meet the moderator's criteria for proper Hobby posts
(and it might get deleted - or it might get moved to Your Announcements).

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement