🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[royalties] Looking for concept artist and 3D modeler for game

Started by
-1 comments, last by ted_gress 7 years, 10 months ago

Hi everyone,

Quick introduction: I am a writer and programmer. I've published several books on Kindle store on Amazon. As for programming, I've worked on several indie projects and I have a masters degree in computer science. I've also worked for several fortune 500 companies and defense contractor and I've been coding for almost twenty years now. So, into the nitty-gritty so to speak,

I would like to make a single player, 3D rpg similar to Fable and in the spirit of the old fashioned 2-d overhead RPGs like Secret of Mana and Final Fantasy 6. I have written the script (in book form) so the entire storyline of the game is laid out. I am experienced with Unreal Engine, and for this project that is the engine we are going to use. The story is about a boy who is thrown back in time and goes into the service of an evil emperor until one day....

So as I was saying, I need one or more concept artists and one or more 3d modelers. I am willing to divide the profit from the game evenly and I am definitely open for input. If you are hesitant, or just want to read it, I have a complete game design document and like I said, the game's plot in book form. Please contact me either through the forum, but preferably through email.

Thanks again!

Ted Gress

ted_gress@yahoo.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement