🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Attention all console artists!

Started by
1 comment, last by J-Rod 22 years, 7 months ago
Hello, I would like to welcome you all to a new channel that has just opened up on efnet called #gameart. This channel was created after I lurked in #gbdev for a few months. It became readily apparent to me that there was always a coder or two looking for artists, and in my case I was looking for a coder to work with because I have given up ever being a programmer to hone my art skills. I also figured that maybe there were some others like me out there, that like to do 2d work for Game Boy Advanced. It''s fun, and the scene grows every day with a new homebrew game or demo out, and competitions for games with prizes, including cash and Gamecubes. So if you consider yourself a sprite/console artist and want to hang out and chat with other like minded people, come on in to #gameart. Hope to see you there!
Advertisement
please email me at info@modig.f2s.com
heh, you must have been there the day i was bit**in out #gamedev for not havin a room strictly art related. ill be seein ya in there ;o)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement