🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Indie Game Jam

Started by
-1 comments, last by Solokeh 7 years, 9 months ago
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:7788]

I see a lot of people looking for help with big, long term projects. Sadly, many users, myself included, cannot take time to participate in such endeavours. This is why I am suggesting an indie game jam. It would be in a 24 hour time frame, and there are no limitations other than that all assets and code must be original.

Now, there are many game jams, most much bigger than this one, so why participate in this jam? Firstly, this jam will have a very flexible date. The date will be decided by popular vote, and late submissions will be allowed. Secondly, there is no team size limit. Whether you're solo or with a twenty member team, you're allowed to enter. In addition to that, there will be different sections for different sizes of teams, so that the playing field is level. While there will be no prizes, this will be an opportunity to forge new connections and friendships, which is a prize in and of itself.

To sign up, just follow this link and fill out the form. :)

https://goo.gl/forms/0X9BPBJYQNEZ1hXp2

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement