🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Gamus Enginus Funeth

Started by
0 comments, last by XT3RM1N8R 7 years, 8 months ago
The quest to journey into the unknown within thee. Would anyone like to participate in the making of a 2d/3d Game Engine from ground level in C & C++ using SDL2,Opengl, possibly Vulkan and Fmod mostly for fun and good learning experience. Creating our own art, music, cool assets, with nie prior knowledge or wipe the mind of preknown while obtaining optimal efficieny with well formed data structures and algorithms in due time lol. Still a beginner and would love to learn new and previous topics with others. Although this maybe so currently working on some engines to teach thyself about the fun of making audio managers, renderers, entity component systems, low level drivers and games. So who is with thee?
Advertisement

Well, nobody has responded to this so far, so I feel like I should. I don't really have time, but go ahead and fill me in on what this is.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement