🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Why can't I see who up or downvoted me?

Started by
5 comments, last by Stormynature 7 years, 7 months ago

For some reason, I can't see who upvoted or downvoted. I was in the Building Game Architecture thread and got the notification that I got upvoted. But when I click on the score, nothing happens or comes up.

Is this a "feature" now? If so, I don't like it. :(

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Advertisement

If I had to guess I'd say it was because you aren't in the Crossbones group any longer.

I've never been Crossbones, and I can see who voted on my posts as well as others (as in I can see who voten on Alpheus post in the link), so I don't really think that's it.

When KHawk made the switch away from Crossbones, I lost special access. Now since, I'm GDNet+, I have that access again.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Yeah, I guess I wasn't clear enough, but I meant that whatever unique combination of bugs caused him (but not others) to lose Crossbones also likely caused the inability to view reputation. IPB's group and permissions stuff is weird.

Can you only view who up/down voted posts when you are a "special member" (GDNet+, Crossbones+, ...)?

Can you only view who up/down voted posts when you are a "special member" (GDNet+, Crossbones+, ...)?

Yes

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement