🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Seeking Project Manager

Started by
1 comment, last by x_Knightmare_x 7 years, 7 months ago

We are an indie team numbering about a dozen people working on our new RTS game. We are seeking a Project Manager with experience in Jira and Agile methodologies. It will be this person's responsibility to keep a proper work flow going, set/close sprints, track and organize Jira, assign and track tickets, schedule and conduct team meetings, etc. Our team is full of great people and we like to have some fun while we go about building our game but we need somebody to keep things organized and on task. If you have some other talents, great! We could use those too.

You can reply here, PM me or email: fcefalu at animusinteractive dot com

Advertisement

I have JIRA administration experience and also have JIRA Agile project management experience. Are you still looking for someone? I'm interested in learning more about this.

Hi Andrew. We have had a few replies from people but are still looking at our options. Please send an email to the address in the main post above and let us know a bit about yourself. :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement