🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Art needed for steam community items (Game already released!)

Started by
-1 comments, last by conquestor3 7 years, 7 months ago

I have a game already released on steam that I need community items created for.

Specifically, I need 10 profile backgrounds, 10 emotes, 6 badges (1 foil, 5 normal).

This game's already released/making money on steam, I think the most fair way to pay out for this smaller ammount of work is to pay you (the artist for these) 50% on all steam community store transaction revenue up to $100 maximum. There is a strict style guide steam has, but it's behind an NDA so I can only share it in private. It's nothing too hard.

I'll also add you as a developer so you get a fancy "steamworks developer" badge, and add you to the credits list.

Steam community items aren't extremely profitable or anything, but I'm a terrible artist and 98% of the projects posted here never make it anywhere near completion. This is an opportunity to do 3-4 hours of work, get $100 over time, get a steamworks badge, AND an artist credit for an already released product.

Shoot me a PM/Post here to reply. When I find someone to do this, I'll edit this post, so if you see this post, it's available.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement