🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Making mahjong levels

Started by
1 comment, last by _mahjong_ 7 years, 7 months ago
just making mahjong mobile game. ask help for comunity to make levels for it. you can take a json in final of your job. please write links to your results in comments section.

Online Editor (PC/Mac) : http://mahjong.byethost14.com

Json sharing:
http://codebeautify.org/online-json-editor
Advertisement
Valentin,
Your post was off-topic in the Writing forum. Please read this website's posting guidelines and
post only in forums appropriate to your topic. You are trying to get people to volunteer and
make levels for your game, so I'm moving this to the Hobby Project Classifieds. It may need to
be approved there (posts in that board must be vetted, probably by another moderator).

Just as an aside: you say your game is a "mahjong" game. But it isn't 4-player mahjong, it's
rather a tile-matching game. Everybody who makes a tile-matching game calls it "mahjong" even
though it isn't. People who make solitaire games with poker cards don't call their games
"poker." /rant

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Valentin,
Your post was off-topic in the Writing forum. Please read this website's posting guidelines and
post only in forums appropriate to your topic. You are trying to get people to volunteer and
make levels for your game, so I'm moving this to the Hobby Project Classifieds. It may need to
be approved there (posts in that board must be vetted, probably by another moderator).

Just as an aside: you say your game is a "mahjong" game. But it isn't 4-player mahjong, it's
rather a tile-matching game. Everybody who makes a tile-matching game calls it "mahjong" even
though it isn't. People who make solitaire games with poker cards don't call their games
"poker." /rant

thanks for your job, Tom, sorry my mistake. To be precise it is called like "Majhong solitaire"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement