🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

How to change signature?

Started by
6 comments, last by mychii 7 years, 7 months ago

Soo... seems like the forum changed a bit... and I can't seem to find how to change my signature. Is the feature still around or is it removed?

Advertisement

I believe that is now a GDNet+ only feature, IIRC it was mentions in the "New interface" thread.

Never say Never, Because Never comes too soon. - ryan20fun

Disclaimer: Each post of mine is intended as an attempt of helping and/or bringing some meaningfull insight to the topic at hand. Due to my nature, my good intentions will not always be plainly visible. I apologise in advance and assure you I mean no harm and do not intend to insult anyone.

I see.. if so, then it becomes a problem for me now to remove a dead link from my signature.

Might be good if there's a "turn off signature" button.

I believe that is now a GDNet+ only feature, IIRC it was mentions in the "New interface" thread.

It seems to be available to Crossbones+ as well.

I see.. if so, then it becomes a problem for me now to remove a dead link from my signature. Might be good if there's a "turn off signature" button.

Flag one of your posts if you want it cleared. In general the signature's presence is per-post (which is kinda silly), but even though you can't change your signature any longer, the moderation team can clear it from your profile if you want. That _should_ make it vanish from all your old posts.

Yes, please Josh! That'd be great, thanks. :-) .. I was planning to edit each post one by one.

It should be gone now.

Confirmed. Thanks again for the trouble Josh. :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement