🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Import switch layers to Unity 5.5 via FBX from Moho?

Started by
0 comments, last by Scouting Ninja 7 years, 5 months ago

Hi good day,

After a lot of help from the users of this forum I was able to import an FBX file to Unity from Anime Studio 12 Pro (Moho) with a lot of the errors reduced. At the moment I am only experiencing one problem involving the switch layers.

In Moho I created some switch layers to create a moving mouth and blinking eyes. It works fine in the preview but when exported to Unity 5.5 the eyes do not blink nor does the mouth move. I have tried the following

1. Using the IMPORT UNITY script found the OPEN CUSTOM CONTENT FOLDER
2. Tried looking at the video below where his switch layers work (I can'y see what I am doing differently form the person in this video)

">

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

Advertisement

Hi, it's good to know you are making progress.

After a lot of help from the users of this forum I was able to import an FBX file to Unity from Anime Studio 12 Pro (Moho) with a lot of the errors reduced. At the moment I am only experiencing one problem involving the switch layers.

Unity has a "Order layer" to sort things like they eyes, you will need a script because some times you will need to hide things also.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement