🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Warped images

Started by
4 comments, last by MarkS_ 7 years, 4 months ago

Dear Gamedev,

when I posted my original thread here the images were fine, but now the social media icons enormous, the studio logo enlarged, and the are screenshots squished. Upon visiting the edit page the offered current BBCODE visually seems correct. all images and placement fine, but the preview is the same as the actual thread. I have seen this not only on my thread but others. Please help. It appears to be a website formatting issue since I do not know how to mitigate this in bbcode. I have seen other threads suffer the same issues.

Looking forward to your reply, best regards,

Zay.

Advertisement
Please help. It appears to be a website formatting issue since I do not know how to mitigate this in bbcode. I have seen other threads suffer the same issues.

This is correct. The layout for the site changed a couple of days ago which was no doubt the cause of our issue. Hopefully, Kevin will find a solution.

Thank you for your reply and affirmation of action. :) Much appreciated.

Hi guys,

does it look like there will be a fix any time soon?

Cheers,

Zay

Not sure how to address it yet. The basic problem is that all images attached to a post are going to be resized so they properly fit within the bounds of their content blocks. It shouldn't necessarily increase the size of smaller images though.

Admin for GameDev.net.

On the plus side, we'll definitely know when a project has a social media presence! ^_^

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement