🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Code tags broken a bit in journals.

Started by
2 comments, last by Aardvajk 7 years, 4 months ago
Hey.

https://www.gamedev.net/blog/515/entry-2262625-multiple-lights-and-shadows-video-and-code-walkthrough/

I pasted a lot of code into this entry and if you look, you'll see some phatom <p> tags have appeared in it when it was published. Don't think it is anything to do with what I input - I wrote this in a text file like:

blah blah
[code]class Thing
{
    int i; // line starts with four spaces, not a tab
};
[/code]

I tried a few different things - turned off BBCode Mode button, pasted in the plain text then hit Preview, also tried turning BBCode off, pasted in plain text, turned BBCode back on (looked great in the edit box) then preview, all the same problem.

I've just let the journal published with the errors so that you can see the issue.

Thanks.
Advertisement

I pasted a lot of code into this entry and if you look, you'll see some phatom

tags have appeared in it when it was published.

Fixed. I knew exactly what this was. Also updated your entry since it needed to be edited/saved.

Admin for GameDev.net.

I pasted a lot of code into this entry and if you look, you'll see some phatom
tags have appeared in it when it was published.

Fixed. I knew exactly what this was. Also updated your entry since it needed to be edited/saved.

Ah, great stuff. Thanks very much indeed.
Just a tiny little point, of very little importance, but should the code boxes not horizontal scroll on mobile?

On my phone, the code boxes word wrap which makes the code hard to read for me.

Really not important, just thought would mention it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement