🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Indie Team Looking for Help with Low Poly Survival Game!

Started by
10 comments, last by IcyFlames 7 years, 2 months ago

Hi,

My name is Nick and I've just recently started to work on a low poly survival game. I'm not going to go in-depth of what the game is about because I haven't quite mapped out everything. I'm currently alone in this project and I have the talent to do most things, but I do need some help. If you are loyal to the project and help out a lot, you may get royalty. I would love to work with some of you on this project of mine and I'm looking forward to working with you! Have a nice day!

Open Positions:
3D Character Animator
3D Low Poly Modeler
UI Designer

Engine Used:
Unreal Engine 4

Style we're going for:

Project Title:
Not yet determined

E-mail: icyflamesemail@aol.com

Advertisement

Sorry if this is an invalid question, but do you have a composer for the project yet?

I'm an experienced musician and composer with 8+ years experience in composition and music production and would love to be able to lend a hand to this project :)

Here's my site containing my showreel (http://isaacpotts.wix.com/portfolio), it needs serious updating but my latest projects can also be found in the 'Portfolio' and 'My Compositions' pages.

All the best with the project!

Sorry if this is an invalid question, but do you have a composer for the project yet?

I'm an experienced musician and composer with 8+ years experience in composition and music production and would love to be able to lend a hand to this project :)

Here's my site containing my showreel (http://isaacpotts.wix.com/portfolio), it needs serious updating but my latest projects can also be found in the 'Portfolio' and 'My Compositions' pages.

All the best with the project!

Hi Isaac,

I do not have a composer yet and I am interested in finding one. You can contact me over email and we can talk further about this position. icyflamesemail@aol.com

Update: Some positions have been filled. However, we can still use a lot of help in these positions.

Hello! If you still need a UI designer, I might be able to help there. I can design your UI, however I cannot implement it as I am not familiar with the Unreal engine. I use an analytical approach to design, taking form many of gaming's most successful titles, and putting my own twist on things. If you want unique, well thought out UI, look no further.

Here is a UI I've designed in the past:

http://i.imgur.com/GY4K1Dx.png

I have experience in C#, Java, python, JavaScript, ActionScript, Flash, HTML5, CSS3. What kind of programming language will you be looking for? I'm motivated to be on a team where we can learn and contribute together.

"Put your mind into a position to change your present, and your future"

I'm interested in being a 3D modeler for your game. I have 4 years of experience in low poly design. Please pm me on here if you are interested.

I have experience in C#, Java, python, JavaScript, ActionScript, Flash, HTML5, CSS3. What kind of programming language will you be looking for? I'm motivated to be on a team where we can learn and contribute together.

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, I am using the unreal engine 4 blueprint system but I appreciate the inquiry.

I'm pretty familiar with blender & i can do animating & modeling low poly stuff, I have a team of my own, but we aren't familiar with unreal engine, Maybe we can work up a collabaration plan?

P.S: Modeling whole characters from scratch isn't a strong point for me..

We want to thank everyone who has applied and helped so far. We really appreciate all of your hard work and dedication to our success. We could still use help in all areas so if you are looking to join a team, we would love to hear from you!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement