🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

A forum bug to report, when I realized I don't know where.

Started by
2 comments, last by Scouting Ninja 7 years, 3 months ago

So I notice a lot of bugs with the BBcode.

If I use code /code, any thing after that is deleted. You also can't type any thing after the code using the editor.

img /img doesn't work.

The buttons on the editor work, so it's not the end of the world, however I like using code because I don't have to reach for the mouse.

I think all the BBcode needs review, it's a small thing however I know at least one person who would be happy if it's fixed. :)

Advertisement
I couldn't duplicate your problem, whether I had BBCode mode turned on or off. What browser are you running?

Moving to CSI.

I couldn't duplicate your problem, whether I had BBCode mode turned on or off. What browser are you running?

Running Chrome, latest.

//Just a test 
A = 100
B = 200 #Test

Test

//Just a test 
A = 100
B = 200 #Test

It looks like I only have the problem in this one topic: https://www.gamedev.net/topic/686882-gladiators-of-teldrin-text-based-gladiatorial-combat-rpg-in-early-stages-playable/

It's still there I attempted to edit my comment and had the same bug, should I try a new comment?

It also only appears when I use code /code followed by a code /code again. I couldn't use spoiler because it kept deleting everything after the second code.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement