🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Seeking 2D Artist / Pixel Artist for Steam Game Release

Started by
1 comment, last by NoeleGrosie 7 years, 3 months ago
Before I go into any details, this is a paid job but pay will be a % of total sales paid on the same schedule as Steam pays for the life of the game. The exact amount will be discussed privately.
The game is called NAND, and is a puzzle style game where players build circuits out of components and wires in order to complete tasks, challenges, and more. This game genre fits within the SpaceChem and Shenzhen I/O game style.
I'm currently looking for a graphics artist who is willing to put 110% into designing the User Interface and pretty much all graphical aspects of the game. The time frame for release is within the next 2-3 months. I've already completed a lot of the core programming and am adding in the content now. The game will be on Greenlight around the 15th, and once Greenlit, will be made available for early access as soon as one of the four game modes is available for play.
I need someone who's dedicated and can get the work done in a hurry, and is willing to talk over Skype, share screens, and work as a team. I know this is short notice, but with or without quality graphics, the game will be released. Music and effects are already being made.
Please respond by email to mragsdale@nullpointerenterprises.com or directly as a private message on the forums if you're interested.
Thanks and see you all around!
Advertisement

Position is still open - I will be checking back daily until the position is filled. I'm really hoping someone is interested because honestly, I'm struggling with the graphics on my own.

Is there a specific style you're going for? Maybe some reference images?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement