🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Programmer wanted to partner up for a PC 2D fantasy card game

Started by
-1 comments, last by igorgraph77 7 years, 3 months ago

Hi I am an artist for Bayside Triangle company. For the past 3 years, I have been working on a fantasy card game and most of the artwork is complete. I am looking for a programmer to partner up with. I'm located in the NYC area and I would like someone who is local.

The programming wanted for this game is mostly 2D .There will be some 3D animations but they will be pre-rendered and implemented into the game as overlay videos. Unreal engine or Unity for that matter is NOT necessary. Any programming language will do as long as it can accomplish 2 tasks - being able to publish for mobile platforms and for PC at the same time. Preview of the game already got out in a few online gaming magazines. We were on Kickstarter a year ago but unfortunately were unable to raise enough funds, which is the main reason i ask for a partner to share responsibility and profit with. If you have more specific questions about the game i will surely answer in private msgs.

Check out the game's website for more details

www.emeraldlands.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement