🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

May I see some of your guy's demo reels? Please :D

Started by
0 comments, last by nsmadsen 7 years, 3 months ago

Hello. I would love to get an EPK (or demo reel) put together soon, but don't have enough content at the moment to make a meaningful one. Would anyone be willing to share the portfolio you submit when applying for a freelance sound design project? I'm curious to see how you guys are setting up your demo reels.

...the things I was curious about what is included, how long they are, the diversity of content, if you have an introductory portion etc.

-Jonathan

This is my placeholder signature
Advertisement

My demo reel is up here:

https://soundcloud.com/nathan-madsen/sets/sampler-set-2

I split each montage up by mood/genre/style in hopes to give potential clients an easier time finding what audio direction they feel is needed.

Each montage is 2-3 minutes long. I try not to go much longer because this is only the introduction to me and my work. Leave them wanting more, instead of posting your 45 minute long opus. :P Only post styles/genres that you feel compliment you and your work well.

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement